Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A quick chat with the Nighty Knight

Danger lurks behind every corner of every street of every block of every city of every country of every world...best to just walk down mainstreet, i guess. The handle's Bat-Maloy and i'm here to take on this danky dark doomness of a town with gritted teeth and grinded teats (Robyn Jr. was in his 'Jackalope' mood last night: soy sauce everywhere.) I'm not usually as angry as i am in this photo, i'm not even exactly sure when and where it was taken. Are those buildings behind me? Is that black slush falling from the sky? And i haven't worn that bespeckled cape since my days when i used to cut up the rug with Dance Devil back at the hottest nightclub in town, the Dog Juice. It's a bottomless pit now in the middle of a vacant lot...things come and go too quickly it often seems. I used to come quickly as well until Robyn Jr. and I started going to yoga class. Let me tell you, i can't believe how relaxed i find myself. No more lowerback ache or constipation. And wouldn't you know, even though i tried to run away as much as i could, my boy wonderful has gotten me to see the merits of a vegetarian lifestyle. Seriously, i've never felt better. My whole body feels as fresh as the food i eat. ( thank Od for the farmers' market, eh?) True story: Cat-Linda was over at my dugout the other day and couldn't stop remarking about how healthy i looked! Maybe we'll be able to start dating again...i saw that twinkle in her eye that i haven't seen since we broke up years ago. And you won't believe this but I'm smiling more and more!!! Like i think i did it at least five times yesterday! Linda noticed that as well! Of course, i'm going to have to talk to Robyn Jr. about this, allowing for 'team-ups' in the bedroom and such. He's been in a kink kick lately so he should be down. This is soooo exciting!
but for right now i've got to get back on patrol. i stopped in this posh coffee house and had a bubble tea! you ever had one? Heavens above, it's unbelievable. Anyways, this place offered WiFi connection for customers and since i carry my 'notebook' with me everywhere these days to capture all those random thoughts, i felt like i had to say something i'm so giddy. And this place seems to cater to all of the social life i've met from being a 'cult celebrity' as that zine called me once: Wanda Wymyn, Jack Curr, Spider Dan, Riker Espanol, Tom SeLack, and my goodness is that Night Arrow?!? It is!! Well i absolutely must talk to him. Time for my exit narrative.
Scumbags smell like raw sewage to me when they invade my territory. Guess i should go tell them a 'terror story!' That'll show them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home