Tuesday, November 21, 2006

3 Days 12 hours 37 minutes to go...


Oh, it is so very soon, i can taste its musical roboty mechanical oil drippings, mmm...my scrumptous twenty-first birthday is on the horizon full speed stalwart soldiers don't forget to batton down the hatches. but we already battoned the hatches! Well batton them down again, we'll teach those hatches!

Here's the sitch: i feel like a tool, but a trendy tool my fellows and felines. i'm freaking sitting, more like jittering, oh coffee coffee coffee legs succulent caffeine spikes, in a coffee shop, updating my blog on my personal laptop. if i had a cell phone, or one of those rasberry blueberry computer phone things, a weird temporal vortex would open up because it could not handle the contradiction that I, Shane of Absurdum, Mockerer of the Norm's haircut, would be seen with such devices, acting so cool, so nift. Gorrilla tactics my freunds, Maguilla style. Grape Ape ain't got monkey shit on me.

mmmmmyep, i'll leave ya all for now with a delightful picture, don't ask how i came across it, i am a surfer a searcher unafraid of what may be discovered. Think birthday present mixed with Japanese latex fetishism with raggedy Anne and Andy grown up thrown up blown up to underground popstar fanaticism. her goggles are neat cuz they are functionless but fashionable. look at that neat padded room as well! it's like they took a picture of my dream house and now are using it to mock me and my boring plain unplastic room. hmph. and one can only speculate on how much happy fun could exist in that gas tank! Crazy Hospital Sloopy Keen Time Go!coffee is my wacky friend with its swift actions wandering thoughts and jumping gestures. it's good for those rare occasions when i want to go sane.

Amazing Tick Quote of the Day:
Arthur: "I think I'm going crazy!"
Tick: "Your not going crazy chum! You're going sane in a crazy world!"
see you when i'm legally drunk. O-Face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home